Friday, March 20, 2009

Too Many Butterflies!

KDU College vs Butterfly

1st Half: I (Viet) did not come on time because i had presentation until 6pm. We played with:

Chris

Mikez--------------Bill--------- Vicky------------Hong

--------Samson --------------Lam-----------

----------------( Korean Guy)------------

-------------- Hoong-------------------

We lost them 3-0 for the 1st half. I heard from Mikez and Hong that they had to play against 2 or 3 of their attacker every single time.....haha. It is very good train for them for stamina.


2nd Half: Duc, Vick, Ferry and me just came to play, we had some changes for tactic of team. We really had a good 2nd half with this team:

-------------------------- Chris--------------------------

------- VICK ---------FERRY--------VICKY--------DUC---

---- BIlLL-------VIET------------SAMSON--------LAM----

-------------HOONG-----------

--------------------------HONG------------------------

Actually, we played with a very strong team that is BUTTERFLY, they have experiences better that us, we just played with what we have of personal players.

We scored 2 goal by Hong and me !!!.

1st GOAL: Ferry got the ball from their mistake and run up to the middle of the field, he passed the low ball to the right side for BILL (good runner), BILL with his speed run over their right back and got in the box to cross the ball into for Hong run face to goalkeeper, Hong scored by only 1 touch.

2nd Score: I don't know exactly where the ball has been come from......^_^ but DUC told me that he got the ball from left side, 1 pass for LAM, LAM pass to SAMSON and SAMSON heard the sound from me and he saw me free running at the moment, he made a low long ball to through 2 of their center defenders to me, I run with free space, no pressure, just 1 thing that i have to score, I kicked the ball to far away of the right side of their goalkeeper and make a speed to follow the ball, eventually I scored it that is first goal of me for KDU Team.

Final Result: KDU College 2 vs 4 Butterfly

(Thanks to Viet for writing the match report. Please make any additional comments and vote for your man of the match below)

1 comment:

  1. The first goal was a corner kick from Samson to Hong. Not as described anyway.

    ReplyDelete